Smart Natural Exfoliant
BOA is a naturally-driven, smart and highly effective exfoliant that cleans and minimises the pores, exfoliates, smooths and moisturises the skin in one simple application.
Unlike chemical or physical exfoliants which can create microscopic tears in your skin's surface, BOA distinguishes between your dead and healthy skin cells by gently 'picking up' ONLY your dead cells and impurities. Think of it Iike a 'lint roller' for the skin.
Apply your BOA Smart Natural Exfoliant directly onto slightly wet skin and massage in. Your dead cells will form into ball-like particles as you massage. More 'balls' of dead cells will form until all the dead cells have been removed.
Want proof BOA has removed all of your dead cells? Try BOA a second time on the same patch of skin. The ‘balling’ effect will be minimal or you may get none at all.
Why do you need BOA?
BOA will improve the cellular renewal of your skin, allowing it to regain a uniform tone and texture. You will experience a reduction in the appearance of fine lines and visible pores, smoother, healthier and cleaner skin, bringing your natural beauty to the surface and resulting in an even, glowing complexion.
As BOA only removes the dead cells, BOA will have its own relationship with each person. The amount of 'balling' will vary on different parts of your body, depending on your skin's needs and the amount of dead cells you have. Take the time to learn about your skin and make using BOA a ritual.
Your BOA stick should last you between 6 and 8 months (based on average use of 1-2 times per week). One BOA stick is 45g.
BOA is vegan Ⓥ & Cruelty-Free.
We are so confident you'll love BOA. Read more about our BOA Promise 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
MADE IN THE USA. BOA IS AN AUSTRALIAN COMPANY
- BOA works best when you have minimal make-up on. (Make-up can act as a film, sometimes reducing the effectiveness of BOA)
- Make sure your face is slightly wet for BOA to work its magic!
- Push up on the bottom of the BOA stick, and then gently apply the product directly onto your face
- Start massaging the product into your skin in a back and forth motion
- After a little while, you will start feeling rice shaped particles under your fingertips - these are your dead skin cells and exfoliation has been activated. Keep massaging and more will form.
- Particles don't form on some areas of your face? If all you feel is the smooth product being massaged into your skin, you're all good. Only healthy skin here, which needs to stay put.
- Stop feeling the particles as you massage BOA into your skin? You're done!
- Now that your exfoliation is done, while some people like the moisturised feel of jojoba on their skin, others prefer to rinse BOA off with a gentle cleanser and apply their own moisturiser.