The Complete BOA Ritual
Buy all 3 BOA Steps and save 5%. All Complete Ritual kits come with a natural cotton canvas make-up bag
Step 1 ~ Exfoliate: BOA Exfoliant will improve the cellular renewal of your skin, allowing it to regain a uniform tone and texture. You will experience a reduction in the appearance of fine lines and visible pores, smoother, healthier and cleaner skin, bringing your natural beauty to the surface and resulting in an even, glowing complexion. Read more on our Exfoliant
Step 2 ~ Cleanse: Our luxuriously creamy Mineral Detox formulation will deeply cleanse and detoxify congested pores, removing impurities, daily pollutants, and make-up while maintaining your skin’s natural moisture balance. Your skin will be left feeling plump and nourished, calm and soothed. Read more on our Cleanser & Mask
Step 3 ~ Nourish: BOA Rejuvenating Serum is a complex combination of oils, yet light and silky on the skin, working to soothe dry skin and restore elasticity. Replenishing your skin’s moisture level and leaving it hydrated, your skin will have enhanced protection from nature’s harsh elements. This serum will also assist in reducing redness and smoothing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and stretch marks. Read more on our Serum
- BOA works best when you have minimal make-up on. (Make-up can act as a film, sometimes reducing the effectiveness of BOA)
- Make sure your face is slightly wet for BOA to work its magic!
- Push up on the bottom of the BOA stick, and then gently apply the product directly onto your face
- Start massaging the product into your skin in a back and forth motion
- After a little while, you will start feeling rice shaped particles under your fingertips - these are your dead skin cells and exfoliation has been activated. Keep massaging and more will form.
- Particles don't form on some areas of your face? If all you feel is the smooth product being massaged into your skin, you're all good. Only healthy skin here, which needs to stay put.
- Stop feeling the particles as you massage BOA into your skin? You're done!
- Now that your exfoliation is done, while some people like the moisturised feel of jojoba on their skin, others prefer to cleanse after using the BOA Exfoliant. For best results, use the BOA Mineral Detox Cleanser and Mask and finish with BOA Rejuvenating Serum.