How often to I need to use BOA Detox Cleanser & Mask?
You can use the BOA Cleanser 1-2 times daily, or as a Mask up to 2 times a week to let your skin have prolonged exposure to the beautiful ingredients in this product.
What is the BOA Ritual?
The BOA Ritual is a 3-step skincare routine that will help to give your skin a smoother tone, texture and appearance. It will prevent congestion, breakouts, fine lines, redness and blackheads.
Step 1 Exfoliation: Our Smart Natural Exfoliant is highly effective at sloughing off only your dead cells. Once the dead cells have been removed, your younger, healthier cells can come to the surface of your skin.
Step 2 Deep Cleanse: With your dead cells sloughed away, your pores are open to receive the detoxifying ingredients in our cleanser formulation. Use as a spot treatment on congested areas or as a mask to prolong exposure to the ingredients which will help calm and purify the skin, removing make-up, impurities, and pollutants.
Step 3 Nourish: Finish with our Rejuvenation Serum. Light and silky, this complex serum will nourish and plump the skin, acting as a natural collagen booster. It will also assist in reducing redness.
How do I use the BOA Ritual?
- Make sure your face is slightly wet for BOA Exfoliant to work its magic! BOA Exfoliant works best when you have minimal makeup on. The make-up can act as a film which can get in the way of BOA finding your dead skin cells.
- Gently smooth the product directly onto your forehead, cheeks, and chin using the BOA stick.
- Start massaging the product in a back and forth motion
- BOA Exfoliant will roll away flaky skin cells and leave you with the feel of silky smooth skin. After a little while, you will start feeling rice shaped particles under your fingertips - these are your dead skin cells. Keep massaging and more will form. Once you stop feeling these particles, then BOA has done its job.
- If you don't have any dry skin in certain areas of your face, you will not feel any residue or particles under your fingertips. All you will feel is the smooth product being massaged into your skin.
- Rinsing the BOA Exfoliant off is optional. While some people like the moisturized feel of jojoba on their skin, others prefer to cleanse BOA off with a gentle cleanser and apply moisturizer. For best results, we recommend using the BOA Mineral Detox Cleanser and Mask to deeply clean your pores and remove any excess exfoliant residue and impurities.
- Finish with the BOA Rejuvenating Serum to nourish your skin. Enjoy your smooth, clean, resurfaced, radiant #nomakeupneeded skin
Who are BOA products for?
Let's face it - we are all searching for smooth, clean, healthy radiant skin, which is why our BOA Ritual to renew the vital healthy skin cells, resurface the skin, and detoxify and repair the skin from deep within is universally appealing.
BOA’s unique formulations leave your skin silky smooth, with a deep clean, making it the ultimate skin preparation treatment, transforming your skin into a perfect canvas.
Can I use BOA products when I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Yes, BOA products are safe to use when pregnant or nursing. BOA is one of the safest methods of exfoliation to use when pregnant, as it is made of natural ingredients and has no active agents, so there is nothing that will react with your skin, making it safe for pregnancy.
What are BOA products made from?
We are all about safe, functional and ethical skincare at BOA. That's why we crafted BOA from naturally derived ingredients. They contain no harsh additives or acids or chemical peels and is, therefore, gentle and non-irritating, perfect for sensitive skin.
Where are BOA products made?
BOA products are made in the USA. BOA Skincare is an Australian company and our headquarters are in Sydney and Melbourne.
Still got questions?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will give you a call. BOA is an incredible and very unique product. We love to answer customer questions because we want to ensure you are getting the most out of BOA. No one who uses BOA the right way will ever be disappointed.