How does BOA work?
Your BOA experience will be highly individualized to your specific skin and its needs, working only where and when you need to exfoliate.
How to use BOA
- BOA works best when you have minimal make-up on. (Make-up can act as a film, sometimes reducing the effectiveness of BOA)
- Make sure your face is slightly wet for BOA to work its magic!
- Push up on the bottom of the BOA stick, and then gently apply the product directly onto your face
- Start massaging the product into your skin in a back and forth motion
- After a little while, you will start feeling rice shaped particles under your fingertips - these are your dead skin cells and exfoliation has been activated. Keep massaging and more will form.
- Particles don't form on some areas of your face? If all you feel is the smooth product being massaged into your skin, you're all good. Only healthy skin here, which needs to stay put.
- Stop feeling the particles as you massage BOA into your skin? You're done!
- Now that your exfoliation is done, while some people like the moisturised feel of jojoba on their skin, others prefer to cleanse after using the BOA Exfoliant. For best results, use the BOA Mineral Detox Cleanser and Mask and finish with BOA Rejuvenating Serum.
How often do I use BOA?